Q & A
Q: Why is it important to put efforts in Kenya?
A: Kenyans have been very receptive to the Gospel since Bobby started going in 2001. There have been many that have come to Christ. After building relationships with the leadership, we realize their need for increased discipleship as well as reaching new people. We involve the local Kenyan pastors in each mission so they learn how to spread the Gospel and disciple.
Q: Are you moving to Kenya?
A: No, we feel a call to minister to Kenyans and Americans who will go on trips with us. We believe we are more effective with four regular missions as well as the support we offer year round. We are in daily contact with the leaders there through email and phone texts. We pattern our ministry after Paul in the New Testament.
Q: Are you available to speak to my church or small group about the ministry?
A: Yes. Please contact us if you would like to arrange for a presentation. Hear about the boy who walked 6 hours to attend church or the teacher who hired a boat to get a copy of the Bible for his school.
Board of Directors
Statement of Faith
Interlocking Ministries bases its ministry on this statement of faith:
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:15-17
* We believe in the one true God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; Ephesians 4:4-6.
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection , in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:23; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 & 4:15; Acts 1:11 & 2:22-24; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. Galatians 5:16-18; Romans 8:9.
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and the lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment apart from God. Revelation 20:11-15; 1 Corinthians 15:51-57.
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church. Ephesians 1:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12:12, 27.
* We believe that the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the Church and each Christian. Romans 10:9-15; Acts 1:8; Matthew 28:18-20; 1 Peter 3:15